- Feel Sick? Stay Home
Athletes, staff, volunteers, vendors, and sponsors will be asked to self-screen and stay home for any of the following reasons:
- Have tested positive with COVID-19 in the last 21 days.
- Have experienced or been in contact with someone experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days prior to the event.
- Have a body temperature reading of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
All athletes and especially at-risk persons are encouraged to consult a physician prior to participating.
Athletes that feel sick and stay home should contact us and we can transfer you to the virtual event.
- Mask Up in Mask Zones
Face coverings are required to be worn by athletes at the event whenever they are not running the race course. Face coverings are not required while running the race course. However, athletes should carry their masks while running so they have it at the finish line.
When are face coverings required?
- Indoor environments such as packet pickups
- Start line chute and finish line recovery area
- Parking lots or other event grounds
- Waiting in lines or crowded areas
When are face coverings not required?
- Running the race course; However, athletes should carry their masks while running so they have it at the finish line.
- Personal vehicles
We have masks if you need one.
Staff and volunteers will wear masks at all times.
- Maintain 6 Feet Distance
Practice Social Distancing:
- Reduce frequency, proximity and duration of contact with others.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet whenever possible.
- Spectators are not allowed unless accompanying a participating minor.
- Remain in your vehicle whenever possible before and after race.
- Avoid congregating before or after race.
- Carry Water, Carry Nutrition, Be Self-Reliant
Take the following steps to be self-sufficient for your race:
- Carry your own water bottle or hydration vest on course. We will have water bottles on course, however it is best to be self-sufficient.
- Carry your own nutrition.
- Carry your own personal-sized hand sanitizer.
- Read race websites, written guides, emails, social media posts, policies and rules. Follow event signage and race official instructions on race day.
- Know the race course. Be aware of potential traffic.
- Know your start wave time and corral if assigned.
- Use the restroom prior to arrival to reduce lines at event facilities.
- Bring your own face mask. Wear it in mask zones. Carry it while running. We have one if needed.
- Wash Hands
Practice good personal hygiene:
- Frequently clean hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when needed. Bring your own personal sized bottle and carry it with you.
- Avoid Touching
Whenever possible, avoid physical contact with:
- Other people
- Touching your face
- Items that are not your own