- Athletes, staff, volunteers, vendors, and sponsors will be asked to self-screen and stay home for any of the following reasons:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
All athletes and especially at-risk persons are encouraged to consult a physician prior to participating.
Athletes that feel sick and stay home should contact us and we can transfer you to the virtual event.
- Mask Up in Mask Zones
- Face masks requirements at the event will be in accordance with local directed health measures.
- Face masks will be available on site for athletes that do not have one.
- Practice Social Distancing
- Help slow the spread by maintaining distance whenever possible at the event.