The Born & Raced In Nebraska 10K Series features three of Nebraska’s premiere 10K events. The Leprechaun Chase, Cornfield Cornfield, and Harvest Moon Hustle. To be eligible for series results and to earn the BRIN Series Finisher Medal you must complete all three of our signature 10K races in one year.
2022 Results: Final Series Results
2021 Results: Final Series Results
2020 Results: Final Series Results
2019 Results: Final Series Results
2018 Results: Final Series Results
2017 Results: Final Series Results
2016 Results: Final Series Results
BRIN Series | Finisher Medal
The series features three of Nebraska’s premiere events the Leprechaun Chase 10K, Cornfield Cornfield 10K and Harvest Moon Hustle 10K.
BRIN Series Finisher Medal Details and Rules
- Run all three 10K races in a calendar year and receive a special BRIN Series Finisher Medal.
- In the calendar year, you must run/finish the 10K distance even if multiple distances offered to be eligible for medal and awards.
- In-Person or Virtual Events can be completed towards earning the BRIN Series Finisher Medal.
- The BRIN Series Finisher Medal will be awarded following the final race of the series.
BRIN Series | Results and Awards
Race Results and Awards – For Each Race in the BRIN Series
- Awards will be given for each of the individual BRIN Series Races; Leprechaun Chase, Cornfield Cornfield, Harvest Moon Hustle
- Awards will be given in the following categories and divisions:
- Open Division | Male & Female: 1st place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place
- Masters Division | Male & Female: 1st place
Age Group Awards
- Age Division | Top three Male & Female finishers in each five-year age group.
- Age Groups | 19 & Under 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over
Overall Series Results and Awards
- Prior to 2021, BRIN Series Champions were named and Age Group Awards were given. Scores were tallied by adding the three 10K times to create a series total time to determine overall series results.
- Starting with 2021, series total times will no longer be recorded for overall series results. Instead, all athletes will be working towards their BRIN Series Finisher Medal and the overall series results will include a tally for each race completed. As such series champions and series age group awards have been suspended.